Quay cottage - Charlestown in Charlestown, Cornwall
Quay Cottage has fabulous views out to sea and is the most traditional in style of our three luxury holiday cottages in Charlestown
There’s a bench on the green outside the front door where you can admire the view and watch the comings and goings in the harbour. Inside, the cosy lounge makes the perfect snug whilst at the back of the ground floor, a light filled dining area and stylish kitchen ensure the cook will never be short of company.
Upstairs there are three bedrooms – one with stunning sea views and the other two overlooking the garden. At the rear of the cottage, stone steps lead up to a sheltered patio and hillside garden.
One well behaved pet allowed
Quay Cottage Sleeps 5
- Traditional Cornish Fisherman’s cottage in the heart of the village of Charlestown, Cornwall
- Fresh, seaside furnishings, uncluttered interiors and uncompromising attention to detail
- Lounge with sea views, window seat and wood burning stove
- Fully equipped modern kitchen with sociable dining space perfect for agonising over a jigsaw puzzle or lingering over supper
- One double bedroom with an ensuite shower room. It has coastal and sea views and can easily accommodate a baby or toddler. Bedroom two has a double bed with views over the rear garden and door leading to bedroom three - a bunk room for two.
- The garden provides ample space for kids to run around plus a patio for barbeques or a quiet cuppa with the newspapers
- An extra special Simply Time in Cornwall welcome pack
- Practicalities: washing machine, microwave, dishwasher, flat screen TV, DVD and CD player, Wi Fi
- One well behaved pet permitted
- Parking outside the front of the cottage
- The local area is awash with great places to eat out, including Sam’s on the Beach at Polkerris, or stroll across Charlestown Harbour to the Pier House to enjoy a local pint
We do allow guests to bring one well-behaved pet with them (for which there is an additional charge) if they are staying at Quay cottage. We ask that you bring your pet’s bedding and ensure they do not sit on the furniture or venture upstairs (we provide a stair gate to make things easier).
Renting all three cottages together
If you are looking for a holiday with a group of friends or extended family, it is possible to book all three cottages in a block booking. With Quay Cottage and Boat Watch Cottage next door to each other and Harbour Side Cottage just a couple of doors away, Simply Time in Cornwall is pleased to offer unique, stylish facilities for larger family holidays. If you wish to book all three cottages call 0752 775 4141 for further details and to check availability.
How to book
All our cottages can be booked online, over the phone or in writing.
If using our online booking system, please select your cottage followed by your arrival date and departure date and follow the online booking form. Once you have made a online booking you will recieve an automated booking email which confirms your booking. Simply Time in Cornwall will then contact you.
To make a reservation by telephone call 0752 77 54 141
To make a written reservation. write to:
Simply Time in Cornwall, 4b Saffron Close, Fowey, Cornwall, PL23 1EU, UK
|Please select arrival date on calendar|
Payment by credit card
Simply Time in Cornwall offers secure credit card payment throught the RBS WorldPay system. We are unable to take payments via American Express and other club card payments.
Payment by cheque
If paying by cheque, drawn on a UK Bank account and in sterling, you can reserve your cottage online and post your cheque. Your booking will be held for 14 days - if we do not receive your cheque within this time your booking will be cancelled. The final balance for your booking is due 8 weeks before arrival along with your security deposit. Cheques should be made payable to Simply Time in Cornwall and sent to 4b Saffron Close, Fowey, Cornwall, PL23 1EU, UK along with details of the Party leader. On receipt of your cheque you will receive written confirmation from us.