Boatwatch cottage in Charlestown, Cornwall
The quintessential seaside cottage, Boatwatch has been renovated to combine a coastal chic interior with the practicalities of muddy boots and sandy shoes.
From the open porch, you walk straight into a roomy, slate tiled lounge with plenty of comfy sofas and chairs for curling up with a book from the shelves. At the rear of the ground floor, you’ll find a kitchen and dining space full of all the essential mod cons you need to rustle up memorable meals.
Upstairs both bedrooms are at the front of the house and have stunning sea and harbour views. There’s a large double bedroom complete with ensuite and king sized bed and a twin bedroom plus a separate family bathroom.
Boatwatch has a lawned garden and patio with plenty of space to relax and dine al fresco.
Boatwatch Cottage Sleeps 4. Sorry No Pets
- Spacious lounge with gas fire, slate floors, squashy chairs and great views
- One double bedroom with ensuite bathroom and king size bed plus a twin bedroom upstairs both with sea views. The main bed room can easily accommodate a baby or toddler
- Character Fisherman’s cottage in the heart of the village of Charlestown with calm, contemporary interiors
- Relax in the garden with grass lawn, have a barbeque on the deck and pick fresh herbs from the pots
- An extra special Simply Time in Cornwall welcome pack
- Practicalities: washing machine, microwave, dishwasher, flat screen TV, DVD and CD player, Wi Fi
- Parking outside the front of the cottage
- The local area is awash with great places to eat out including Sam’s on the Beach at Polkerris, or stroll across Charlestown Harbour to the Pier House to enjoy a local pint
Renting all three cottages together
If you are looking for a holiday with a group of friends or extended family, it is possible to book all three cottages in a block booking. With Quay Cottage and Boatwatch Cottage next door to each other and Harbour Side Cottage just a couple of doors away, Simply Time in Cornwall is pleased to offer unique, stylish facilities for larger family holidays. If you wish to book all three cottages call 01726 826602 for further details and to check availability.
How to book
All our cottages can be booked online, over the phone or in writing.
If using our online booking system, please select your cottage followed by your arrival date and departure date and follow the online booking form. Once you have made a online booking you will recieve an automated booking email which confirms your booking. Simply Time in Cornwall will then contact you.
To make a reservation by telephone call 01726 826602
To make a written reservation. write to:
Simply Time in Cornwall, 32 Passage Street, Fowey, PL23 1LJ, UK
|Fri 27 April 2012|
|Select departure date|
Payment by credit card
Simply Time in Cornwall offers secure credit card payment throught the RBS WorldPay system. We are unable to take payments via American Express and other club card payments.
Payment by cheque
If paying by cheque, drawn on a UK Bank account and in sterling, you can reserve your cottage online and post your cheque. Your booking will be held for 14 days - if we do not receive your cheque within this time your booking will be cancelled. The final balance for your booking is due 8 weeks before arrival along with your security deposit. Cheques should be made payable to Simply Time in Cornwall and sent to 32 Passage Street, Fowey, Cornwall, PL23 1DE, UK along with details of the Party leader. On receipt of your cheque you will receive written confirmation from us.